A Nigerian journalist who identifies as @Anastasia Odochi has written an open letter to mothers to have a close bond with their daughters.
The journalist said this while advising mothers to watch out for pedophiles who disguise themselves as pastors.
Please read this carefully
If you have a teenage girl that is close to her/ your pastor, pls have a heart to heart conversation with her. Especially when –
1. He is so fond of her
2. He calls to check up when she is not in church. Not just check up oo, he asks with so much emotions
3. He is uncomfortable when he sees her with young men in the church or elsewhere. You will notice how he scolds her with jealousy laced around his words.
4 He insists she does his chores
5. He gives her leadership roles in church even when she is not the most suitable
6. He makes silly jokes around/ about her.
7. He compliments her beauty / physic
8. He calls the house and she is the only one he asks about
9. He always tells her to wait behind after service.
10. He always has ‘ prophesies ” about her out of all your kids
Dear sisters, e don red oooo!
A cartel of pedophiles in cassocks is all over town.
See posts below,