“Na bachelor life I blame” – Man says after accidentally burning a pot of beans due to sleep


A Nigerian man has taken to social media to express his gratitude to God for sparing his life from a potentially dangerous situation.

The man revealed that he accidentally fell asleep while cooking a pot of beans on his hot plate due to extreme exhaustion. Unfortunately, the beans ended up burnt beyond salvage.

Man says

He posted a photo of the charred pot of beans and blamed the mishap on his single status. He insinuated that the incident wouldn’t have happened if he had a wife who cooks for him.

The man, identified as @bishop_bisa on X, tweeted,

“Man, you won’t believe how God saved me last night. I got home exhausted, decided to pre-cook beans on my hot plate, and then I knocked out. I just remembered now that I left something on the fire and rushed into the kitchen 👇🏽
They seized power at 5am.
Na Bachelor life I blame.”

See below,

The post has sparked mixed reactions online. Read some comments as you scroll,

@uchekl wrote, “You almost burned yourself to death and you blame it on not having a woman to cook for you?”

@olajumokehera wrote, “God forbid someone marries rubbish. Imagine a man that can sleep all through the thick smoke. Broooo”

@cielupsky wrote, “If you’re exhausted, never cook. Sometimes, it never ends well. Learn the lessons and stop attributing it to not having a wife.”

@zeekahthegreat wrote, “You get home exhausted and can’t perform a task as simple as multitasking, then you blame your incompetence on the absence of a woman in your life. Meanwhile, when you marry, you will expect that same woman to perform this same thing you attempted and failed woefully at everyday.”


Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.